The society aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop professional thinking in the field of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and the promote scientific and professional practice of the society members.
- Allows professionals whose specialties within the interest of the society to contribute in both scientific and profession progress (ex: orthodontic, pedodontics, face and jaw congenital deformities, and dental implant).
- Facilitating the exchange of scientific and professional information between the society and various institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Providing consultations and performing studies that will promote the level of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery related to different medical organizations.
- Cooperate with the Ministry of Health and the Saudi Council for Medical Specialties, in outlining the standards of the practice of the Society and taking part in supervising and maintaining an acceptable standard of patient care.
- Participation in raising overall public awareness.